Monday, February 17, 2014

make something out of it

some days we spend
finding holes in ourselves
that we put there
we put too many of them there
and you can't tell oranges
from bananas anymore
Unless they get stuck in your teeth
like some kind of lost belief
we all fell from the trees
I'm not the only one
you
you too can find this
the way
the Lost
The real hard
haggard to have
the heart cost
be my valentine
my dead father Valentine's heart
broken or lost a suicidal thoughts
we were all born to rock
back and forth
but there's no mentor
To this swaying
riding alone is no way
to go home we know
where the coffins end up
Just another Jon Jon Jon Tron
Sassy ashes,
be my only lighter
later
be my only dark spot
on the moon
be my maybe we should pay the rent,
be my valentine
& let's make something out of it

No comments:

Post a Comment